Proposals for tutorials are invited on topics related to, but not limited to:
VLSI Design and Methodologies: Analog and RF mixed signal design, Synthesis, DFT and test, Verification (simulation and formal), Design for manufacturability and yield, Power analysis and low-power design, Thermal analysis and temperature aware design, Physical design, packaging and board design, technology CAD, CMOS sensors and MEMS, nanoscale computing and nano-electronics, High performance computing, Multi-core and parallel architectures, Networks-on-chip, FPGA-based design.
Embedded Systems: Hardware/Software co-design and verification, ESL, Methodology, Embedded software tools and protocols, Reconfigurable systems, Embedded System design for different applications such as DSP, wireless, communications, encryption, security, compression, hybrid systems-on-chip, Case studies, Design flows and MethodologyIoT, Sensors and Wearbles: IoT Infrastructure and architectures, IoT Network Management; Emerging Protocols; IoT Applications in Agriculture, Healthcare, Education, Energy Security and others applications. Sensors, Mems and actuator networks, Wearable devices and body sensor networks, SOC’s and Controllers for Wearable devices; Ultra low power devices; Integration with Cloud and Analytics. Product design in any of the application areas;
Tutorial proposals can be submitted either as full day tutorial or half day tutorial, through the conference Website by the due date in the required format. Full day tutorials will be six hours and half day tutorials will be three hours. All tutorial proposals will undergo a peer review process.
Proposals Should Follow The Following Details:
- Tutorials should be submitted in Text or PDF format.
- Tutorial title and short summary (in about 200 words).
- Indicate if the Tutorial is for Full day or Half day
- Name, affiliation and contact details of the co-ordinating presenter and all other co-presenters.
- The targeted audience and prerequisites (in about 50 words).
- Keywords from those listed in the topics above, or otherwise.
- Tutorial program, with a list of topics covered, a short description of each topic and the approximate time devoted to each topic (in about 2000 words).
- Technical bibliography (with emphasis on the authors' works and related works being covered).
- List of tutorial material to be provided to the attendees.
- Short biographical sketch of each presenter (About 200 words for each presenter).
Coordinating Presenters must note the following
- All presenters listed in the tutorial proposal be available for tutorial presentation.
- Consent should be obtained from all the presenters and all organizations involved in presenting the material and also for travel before making the tutorial proposal.
- The honorarium for the tutorial presenters will be determined at a later time and hence presenters should keep this mind while planning for travel to the conference.
- All material from individual presenters must be collated and combined into a single tutorial presentation, as per the presentation guidelines (to be communicated at the time of acceptance).
|Submissions :||September 3, 2014|
|Notification of acceptance :||October 5, 2014|
|Slides/Presentation :||November 30, 2014|